How many times we have suffered the dilemma of how to root an android phone or device, and spent days in finding the appropriate and most suitable rooting method for your particular android device. The good news is, those days are all behind us, as alephzain, a renowned XDA developer came up with Framaroot, a one click application that roots almost any android phone or device without even needing a computer.
Framaroot uses six major and safe explorts to root your android phone including Gandalf, Boromir, Sam, Froyo, Aragorn and Gimili (LOTR fans, raise your hands!). Framaroot is the safest method to root any android phone, as it simply tells you during the process if Super User, SU is being pushed through an exploit or not, if a certain exploit doesn’t work for your phone, you can try the next.
If at any time you don’t feel adventurous, and don’t want to try any other exploit, simply don’t! Nothing would happen to your device. What an awesome bet?!!
Head over to step-by-step guide on how to root ANY Android phone
Latest posts by Erum Shakil (see all)
- Google Glass Knockoff for only $20, Claims to be better than $1500+ Google Glass itself - October 28, 2014
- Install Android Apps on Nokia X using the .apk - June 19, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 To Feature A Curved Screen [Rumors] - June 19, 2014
- Nokia X : How to Get Android Homescreen launcher on - June 19, 2014
- Game of Throne fans welcome Hodor Keyboard - June 17, 2014