While the world is booking pre-orders and anxiously waiting for the first batch of Samsung Galaxy S4 to hit the market, some added on features to this year’s flagship product is rumoured (read – announced).
Mr. Young Soo Kim, the President of Samsung Gulf, unveiled during a Q&A session that a “ruggedized” Galaxy S4, which will be water proof and dust proof is in the making and should be announced in next few weeks.
Something to challenge the Sony Xperia Z may be? Let’s see!
For now all we can do is, wait and watch till we get some more clarity on the matter.
The Galaxy S4 is officially launching in global markets end of April and 1st week of May.
Latest posts by Erum Shakil (see all)
- Google Glass Knockoff for only $20, Claims to be better than $1500+ Google Glass itself - October 28, 2014
- Install Android Apps on Nokia X using the .apk - June 19, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 To Feature A Curved Screen [Rumors] - June 19, 2014
- Nokia X : How to Get Android Homescreen launcher on - June 19, 2014
- Game of Throne fans welcome Hodor Keyboard - June 17, 2014