When I first came across this method, I couldn’t believe it myself, that there could be one such solution available, an extremely simple solution I must add to root ANY android phone, and when I say ANY, I am not exaggerating, I’ve tried this method on at least 25 android phones, twenty-five! Including brands like Samsung, Huawei, LG, ZTE, Motorola and various Chinese android phones.
My key area of interest was the Chinese android phones, since there seems to be no proper support available for them.
Presenting Framaroot, it is a one click application that roots almost any android phone or device without even needing a computer. Simply click this link Framaroot and head over to the official XDA thread by alephzain. Framaroot supports a wide array of android versions, from Froyo to Jellybean!
Learn more about Framaroot here.
Head over to step-by-step guide on how to root ANY Android phone
Latest posts by Erum Shakil (see all)
- Google Glass Knockoff for only $20, Claims to be better than $1500+ Google Glass itself - October 28, 2014
- Install Android Apps on Nokia X using the .apk - June 19, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 To Feature A Curved Screen [Rumors] - June 19, 2014
- Nokia X : How to Get Android Homescreen launcher on - June 19, 2014
- Game of Throne fans welcome Hodor Keyboard - June 17, 2014