Warning: Rooting voids warranty – The author and Edendroid.com is not responsible for any damages caused to your device through this tutorial
How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100
Big thanks to Chainfire, one of the most famous android devs at xda for coming up with a clean and easy method to root the Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.
The process is utterly simple, and you can check out the video down below, just so that you can believe in your eyes how freaking simple it is going to be.
Step 1: Download CF Auto Root Package (CF-Auto-Root-t03g-t03gxx-gtn7100) and extract it – by Sharing, Liking, Tweeting or Google Plusing us 🙂
The file should contain Odin3 and CF Root tar.md5 file, that’s all you need!
Step 2: Get your system and Note II ready, install Kies and Samsung USB driver on your computer, in case you haven’t already and keep your official micro-usb cable at hand.
Step 3: Open Odin and put CF-Auto-Root.tar.md5 file in PDA tab
Step 4: Turn off Note II and reboot in download mode (Vol down+Home+Power button), once booted in download mode, you’ll see a warning, press Vol up to continue.
Step 5: Connect your device to your system and wait till device successfully added to com port (it will turn yellow or light blue)
Step 6: Press start and flash away!
Step 7: Wait till you see “PASS” in ODIN, the phone will automatically boot, let all that happen and welcome your newly rooted Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100!
Latest posts by Erum Shakil (see all)
- Google Glass Knockoff for only $20, Claims to be better than $1500+ Google Glass itself - October 28, 2014
- Install Android Apps on Nokia X using the .apk - June 19, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 To Feature A Curved Screen [Rumors] - June 19, 2014
- Nokia X : How to Get Android Homescreen launcher on - June 19, 2014
- Game of Throne fans welcome Hodor Keyboard - June 17, 2014