So I’ve been using the Nokia X and Nokia XL for a while now, pretty neat entry by Nokia in the Android market with a Windows phone, yup you read it correctly, the overall Nokia X series is indeed Windows Phone with similar software features and metro layout, but it also happens to be the first Android Windows Hybrid phone.
So the question is if it is a Windows Phone with metro tiles and stuff How To Install Android Apps On Nokia X and Nokia XL?
To that I say, what a wonderful question you asked!
Find out below the three methods (spoiler: Included my favourite method!) below:
psst. unlock it, it’s simple 🙂
Latest posts by Erum Shakil (see all)
- Google Glass Knockoff for only $20, Claims to be better than $1500+ Google Glass itself - October 28, 2014
- Install Android Apps on Nokia X using the .apk - June 19, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 To Feature A Curved Screen [Rumors] - June 19, 2014
- Nokia X : How to Get Android Homescreen launcher on - June 19, 2014
- Game of Throne fans welcome Hodor Keyboard - June 17, 2014