So you’ve been using the Nokia X lately, wondering how to install Android apps on it? Well the answer is quite simple, actually there are 3 answers (you can view all of them here)
This post covers “How to Install Android Apps on Nokia X USING NATIVE WINDOWS APP STORE”
The method is way too simple to explain, here’s what you’ve to do:
1. Click on “Store” on your Nokia X and open the store
2. Type in the app you want to install
3. Let the download begin and share a smile 🙂
Generally every app that is available on iOS or Android is also available on Windows Phone, keeping that in mind this method is the easiest of them all, but if you can’t find the apps you want on the native Windows store try the other methods of installing third party black markets or using apk method, you can find these here.
Got more questions use the hashtag #AskEdenDroid on twitter and facebook or connect with me on FB, Twitter, Instagram or below!
Latest posts by Erum Shakil (see all)
- Google Glass Knockoff for only $20, Claims to be better than $1500+ Google Glass itself - October 28, 2014
- Install Android Apps on Nokia X using the .apk - June 19, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 To Feature A Curved Screen [Rumors] - June 19, 2014
- Nokia X : How to Get Android Homescreen launcher on - June 19, 2014
- Game of Throne fans welcome Hodor Keyboard - June 17, 2014