Install Android Apps on Nokia X
Nokia X allows you to enjoy the Windows Phone environment and use your favourite Android apps at the same time! There are 3 methods that you can follow to get the best android apps on your Nokia X (you can view all of them here)
This post covers “How to Install Android Apps on Nokia X USING .APK METHOD AKA SIDE-LOAD METHOD”
This is my favourite of them all, it’s not only easy, it is a sure shot method to get any and every android app on your Nokia X smartphone.
This method is suitable for you if the apps you want aren’t already available on the native Nokia Store on your Nokia X.
Let’s Install Android Apps on Nokia X
1. Open internet on your Nokia X, go to any search engine of your choice
2. Type the name of the app followed by .apk extension, for e.g. “Instagram.apk”
3. Download the .apk file from any of the links you get and install the app on your Nokia X
4. Allow the app to install by removing all restrictions you’d be prompted of (see the image on top of the post)
5. Tada! Enjoy!
Find out other methods here.
You may also like:
Got more questions use the hashtag #AskEdenDroid on twitter and facebook or connect with me on FB, Twitter, Instagram or below!
Latest posts by Erum Shakil (see all)
- Google Glass Knockoff for only $20, Claims to be better than $1500+ Google Glass itself - October 28, 2014
- Install Android Apps on Nokia X using the .apk - June 19, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 To Feature A Curved Screen [Rumors] - June 19, 2014
- Nokia X : How to Get Android Homescreen launcher on - June 19, 2014
- Game of Throne fans welcome Hodor Keyboard - June 17, 2014