WWDC 2013, came and we celebrated with it, welcoming the iOS7 with open arms and minds. Tim Cook announced the iOS 7 and presented the yet again “revolutionary” product by Apple. (I miss Steve Jobs, right from this point onwards.)
Following the tweets, the screening, the event, all throughout the evening led us to no amusement at all, other than the fact that Sir John Ive did an amazing job (revolutionary, if you might like) by following the “latest trends in smartphone UI” and brining the what they are calling now, “Flat” UI, a more simplistic and minimalistic experience.
We jotted down the NEW key features on iOS7 and give it a ramming comparison with the latest Android OS in town, Jelly Bean 4.2.
Note: The article was first appeared on Droid Life
Latest posts by Erum Shakil (see all)
- Google Glass Knockoff for only $20, Claims to be better than $1500+ Google Glass itself - October 28, 2014
- Install Android Apps on Nokia X using the .apk - June 19, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 To Feature A Curved Screen [Rumors] - June 19, 2014
- Nokia X : How to Get Android Homescreen launcher on - June 19, 2014
- Game of Throne fans welcome Hodor Keyboard - June 17, 2014