Thanks to 4Leakz we get to catch a 1 minute quick video of what is yet to come of one of the highly anticipated devices this season, the LG G2.
Pictures have already been leaked featuring a giant yet beautiful edge-to-edge display, on screen Nexus like navigation buttons, and uniquely set Power and Volume buttons, at the back of the device right below the camera. Now that we have a video at hand, we can give some weightage to the rumors, with the device running Jelly Bean Android 4.2.2, pretty cool lock-screen (which would be obviously ported later, thanks to the dev community) and a great and snappy SnapDragon performance.
Latest posts by Erum Shakil (see all)
- Google Glass Knockoff for only $20, Claims to be better than $1500+ Google Glass itself - October 28, 2014
- Install Android Apps on Nokia X using the .apk - June 19, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 To Feature A Curved Screen [Rumors] - June 19, 2014
- Nokia X : How to Get Android Homescreen launcher on - June 19, 2014
- Game of Throne fans welcome Hodor Keyboard - June 17, 2014