Rovio, the company behind Angry Birds has stretched its base by moving to a new franchise (or we hope it becomes like so), “Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage.” The game has appeared on the Apple App Store for $0.99. This is not, the first title Rovio has started a title other than Angry Birds, case in point, Amazing Alex, however the later hasn’t carried the similar fame. Viking Voyage, an originally third-party venture, might become a success but only time will tell, also, a suggestion by us would be, “Make it Free”- use the in-app monetization model (hint hint!)
Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage, is developed by Nitrome, featuring a young Norseman who needs to navigate puzzling missions in order to rescue his other Viking friends. The striking difference between Angry Birds and A Viking Voyage would be the strong emphasis on the narrative and story line and tongue-in-cheek humor.
The game has reached No.6 on Apple’s top paid charts in the U.S. app store in only a short period of 5 days.
Latest posts by Erum Shakil (see all)
- Google Glass Knockoff for only $20, Claims to be better than $1500+ Google Glass itself - October 28, 2014
- Install Android Apps on Nokia X using the .apk - June 19, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 To Feature A Curved Screen [Rumors] - June 19, 2014
- Nokia X : How to Get Android Homescreen launcher on - June 19, 2014
- Game of Throne fans welcome Hodor Keyboard - June 17, 2014