We all know the very public rivalry between Samsung and Apple but in more recent events we have seen RIM Blackberry and Nokia coming up against the iPhone fan boys.
In the new spot by Nokia for Nokia Lumia 925 series smartphones, Nokia takes a rather aggressive, funny stance against the iPhone users who are turned to the walking-dead; why you may ask?
Nokia Lumia is cashing on it’s awesome camera, showing iPhone users using their camera flash and making the subjects look like zombies. As the iPhone users flash away, people are turning into red-eyes white-walkers (Game of Thrones pun intended *wink * wink). The concluding frame showcases a dead-man taking a threatening stance with a black iPhone 5 in hand uttering the only word ”Photo.”
What is the point of all this? Nokia Lumia 925 has a better camera.
Latest posts by Erum Shakil (see all)
- Google Glass Knockoff for only $20, Claims to be better than $1500+ Google Glass itself - October 28, 2014
- Install Android Apps on Nokia X using the .apk - June 19, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 To Feature A Curved Screen [Rumors] - June 19, 2014
- Nokia X : How to Get Android Homescreen launcher on - June 19, 2014
- Game of Throne fans welcome Hodor Keyboard - June 17, 2014