Razer have revealed two new products at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. The first of these is a new wireless mouse, the Razer Mamba, which features “gaming grade” wireless, and can be used with and without a cable, making it the first “dual mode” mouse, and also the fastest, with a polling speed of 1ms when used wirelessly.
The second new product is a headset – dubbed the Razer Carcharias, which features “uncompromising comfort and audio clarity” along with a focus on customisation, with the headset to feature interchangeable ear pads and an adjustable headband. The new products are expected to become available during the first quarter of the year. In the interim, we’ve got some tech specs and a feature list, along with some photos of the products to share with you.
Let’s first take a look at the Razer Mamba mouse, which can be used in both wired and wireless modes, with the ability to seamlessly switch between the two.
Latest posts by Erum Shakil (see all)
- Nest Is Just the Beginning of Smart Home Tech - December 7, 2012
- Full Facebook integration comes to Mac OS X 10.8 - December 7, 2012
- Apple iMac review (2012) - December 7, 2012
- SEC mulls hitting Netflix with suit over news shared on Facebook - December 7, 2012
- HTC 8X, 8S and Butterfly to reach China in mid-December - December 7, 2012