Samsung’s Galaxy SIII is due to launch officially on May 3rd. We’ve already seen some blurry images of what might be the phone—but now an even more convincing example has surfaced in Vietnam.
Engadget reports that the handset showed up on Vietnamese site Tinhte—though the original page is now down. No worries: we still have the pictures and specs that were leaked.
According to the leak, the phone—going by model number GT-I9300—packs: a 720 x 1184 4.6-inch display (that’s 320 DPI), a quad-core 1.4 GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, a 2,050mAh battery, an 8-megapixel camera and 16GB of storage.
There also appears to be some kind of plastic rim around this leaked device, making it look slightly larger than it actually is and disguising the edge of the handset.
Latest posts by Erum Shakil (see all)
- Nest Is Just the Beginning of Smart Home Tech - December 7, 2012
- Full Facebook integration comes to Mac OS X 10.8 - December 7, 2012
- Apple iMac review (2012) - December 7, 2012
- SEC mulls hitting Netflix with suit over news shared on Facebook - December 7, 2012
- HTC 8X, 8S and Butterfly to reach China in mid-December - December 7, 2012