As if Samsung Galaxy S4 wasn’t a big-shot of 2013, Samsung is reportedly in works of launching siblings of the flagship Galaxy S4 in the coming months.
Accordingly to the latest announcements Samsung is all set to launch the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, a dustproof and waterproof look-a-like of Galaxy S4, this summer, starting from the U.S and Sweden. And listen to this, Galaxy S4 Active is NOT going to be ugly and bulky! (Hurray!)
The announcement was complemented by rumours of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, what the zoom has to do with Galaxy S4 series, you might ask? Well your guess is as good as mine, rumor mill is churning out that this promising product is going to be a completely camera-centric version of Galaxy S4 (really? There is more to camera?! One word: Wow). The Galaxy S4 Zoom is next in line and all ready to be showcased at a June 20 event in London, along with various other Sammy products including android based camera, the Galaxy Camera series and probably some tablets and phablets too.
Am sure the competition is absolutely feeling the heat.
Latest posts by Erum Shakil (see all)
- Google Glass Knockoff for only $20, Claims to be better than $1500+ Google Glass itself - October 28, 2014
- Install Android Apps on Nokia X using the .apk - June 19, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 To Feature A Curved Screen [Rumors] - June 19, 2014
- Nokia X : How to Get Android Homescreen launcher on - June 19, 2014
- Game of Throne fans welcome Hodor Keyboard - June 17, 2014