Peanut butter and jelly. Gin and tonic. Peaches and cream. Some strange combinations make perfect sense paired, but how about the mouse and the PC gamepad? Those two items are what a Hong Kong peripheral manufacturer decided to combine, and the result was the Shogun Bros. Chameleon X-1 — a gaming mouse you can flip to find twelve buttons and two miniature analog sticks on the bottom. It works as a gamepad, sure enough, and functions as a one-handed multimedia remote too. But is it any good? We’ve used it as our primary peripheral for over a week, and after the break, we’ll tell you.
Latest posts by Erum Shakil (see all)
- Nest Is Just the Beginning of Smart Home Tech - December 7, 2012
- Full Facebook integration comes to Mac OS X 10.8 - December 7, 2012
- Apple iMac review (2012) - December 7, 2012
- SEC mulls hitting Netflix with suit over news shared on Facebook - December 7, 2012
- HTC 8X, 8S and Butterfly to reach China in mid-December - December 7, 2012